Monday, October 10, 2011

first shop you idiot!

first shop you idiot! Video Clips.





Well, I did not want this old man out and left to help people, so I said I'd treat him good to be good exhaust is simply pooched pebbles but wanted enough to keep him alive through the winter then its off to the scrapping the old, but ended up need a new tube and Y was 161.35 so I told him $ 90 and to God what belongs to him but the line just full of holes and exhaust only water so the pee Its just pooched but that's all she wanted and washappy, and I had my money so at the end of the day this is all that counts! Thanks for watching

Keywords: gmc, chevy, truck, fix, exhaust, pooched, buggered, shop, garage, hoist, miller, welder

big cat tree electric grills outdoor coal barbeque

No comments:

Post a Comment