Sunday, July 3, 2011

Level One Racing Exhaust - 08 R6S

Level One Racing Exhaust - 08 R6S Video Clips. Duration : 3.45 Mins.


Before I bought this exhaust I wanted to see how much of a difference in DbKiller done, because I knew it was gunna be strong. I could not really find the videos showing the difference between running a DbKiller DbKiller vs. no. I bought the same and I decided to video this for anyone else to purchase this slip-on is interested in doing. The slip-on is two.six.zero in black satin. might be a tad difficult to tell the difference between how strong both with and without the deflector to tellbut in person makes all the difference. even with the DbKiller is still strong, but still sounds mean as hell! This exhaust system is also of high quality and installs in less than 15 minutes.

Tags: dbkiller, baffle, lor, levelone, level, one, racing, exhaust, yamaha, r6s, 2008

cooking outdoor

No comments:

Post a Comment